Lose Weight With Phentermine 37.5
Phentermine is a drug that stimulates the nerves and the brain or the central nervous system, which increases the blood pressure and heart rate and lowers your appetite. It is an appetite suppressant that makes the patient feel fuller, making them more likely to eat foods with lower calories.
Phentermine is sold under the brand names Suprenza, Adipex-P, Qsymia, and Lomaira.
|Available Packages:||20, 40, 60, 90, 120 pills|
|Best Price:||USD 3.64|
|Shipment:||International delivery service|
|Where To Buy Phentermine?||Pillzone.net|
Phentermine is usually prescribed to treat obesity, especially in people with pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol levels.
Before 2016, phentermine was only available in 15 mg, 30 mg, 37.5 mg and 75 mg doses. However, patients should start with the lowest effective treatment, and this led the FDA to approve the 8 mg formulation.
Important Information about Phentermine
Expectant mothers or those who are breastfeeding should not take any formulation of phentermine. Any weight loss during pregnancy can cause severe complications to the unborn baby. You should inform your doctor right away if you discover that you are pregnant during treatment. Phentermine can make its way to breast milk and enter into the baby’s body and cause serious harm to them.
Those with conditions such as glaucoma, severe heart problems, a history of drug abuse, uncontrolled high blood pressure, extreme agitation, and advanced coronary artery disease should not take this medication.
Also, avoid using phentermine is you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. Phentermine, combined with any MAO inhibitors leads to a severe drug interaction.
Those under the age of 16 should not take phentermine.
How to Take Phentermine
Taking phentermine depends on different factors, such as the brand and the manufacturing process of the drug. Phentermine is taken orally, and the dosage varies from 8 mg to 75 mg.
- You should take phentermine only as directed by a medical doctor. The prescription label has essential information on how to take phentermine, and you should strictly follow this guide to get the best of this medication. In some cases, the doctor can direct you to take phentermine in smaller doses for a maximum three times a day.
- Phentermine is normally taken after breakfast.
- Do not take larger amounts of phentermine or for longer than the doctor’s prescription as it is not a way to increase the drug’s effectiveness. Taking large amounts will only cause adverse side effects and complications.
- In the event of a missed dose, do not try and make up for it by taking a larger amount than the one prescribed. You can take the specified amount if you are still in a reasonable time frame; skip the dose if it’s too close to the next dose.
- Phentermine is meant for short term use up to 12 weeks for people over 16 years, and its effects wear off after a few weeks.
- This medication can be addictive, and this may cause overdose or death. Use the prescription as directed by the doctor and do not share it with anyone.
- Talk to your doctor if you fail to get the expected weight loss results, i.e. you should lose 4 pounds within a month of taking phentermine.
- You should complete taking the dosage as directed by the doctor. You will experience harsh withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop taking phentermine.
Potential Phentermine Side Effects
Just like any other drug, phentermine has many side effects linked to it. You should contact your doctor to get a full list of expected side effects. The following are the most common side effects related to phentermine:
- Upset stomach
- Being hyperactive
- Dry mouth
- Change in sexual interest
Get immediate assistance if you experience these side effects:
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the ankles and feet
- Pounding heartbeats
- Extreme high blood pressure with symptoms such as anxiety, acute headache, chest pains, and blurred vision.
- Erratic behavior like feeling extremely sad or happy
Frequently Asked Questions About Phentermine
How can I buy phentermine online?
Phentermine is available for sale online, but you must have a prescription to get the medication. It is not legal to buy phentermine online and have it delivered to your physical address in the United States. You can make the purchase online, but you have to collect the drug at a brick and mortar pharmacy.
Where can I buy phentermine online?
Your doctor will most likely suggest a pharmacy where you can buy phentermine. Some will even fax the prescription to a specific pharmacy. You can purchase phentermine from your local pharmacy or one of the following popular pharmacies:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Costco Pharmacy
How quickly does phentermine work?
You should expect to lose about 4 pounds within a month of using phentermine. This is the measure used by doctors to prove that the drug is producing the expected results.
What is the best way to take phentermine 37.5 mg?
The best way to take any dosage of phentermine is by following the instructions. Take phentermine 37.5 mg 1 to 2 hours after breakfast and try your best not to miss a dose. Adhere to the safety precautions, and you will get the expected weight loss results.
How long can I stay on phentermine?
Phentermine is only meant for short term use of 12 weeks.
How much weight can I lose with phentermine 37.5 mg?
If you take phentermine 37.5 mg every day for 12 weeks or as directed by the doctor, you will lose about 15.8 pounds.
Are phentermine and fen-phen the same thing?
Yes, but not entirely. Fen-phen that was common in the mid-90s and was a combination of fenfluramine and phentermine (hence the name fen-phen). In 1996, when more than 6.6 million prescriptions of the drug were sent out, cases of primary pulmonary hypertension and heart valve disease were reported. The fenfluramine part of the drug mainly caused them.
How much is phentermine at Walmart?
You can buy phentermine extra strength weight loss pills with 60 capsules for $29.99.
Which drug is similar to phentermine?
Phentermine is similar to amphetamine, a drug that is used to treat ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
Reference Links :