Do you need help in assessing if phendimetrazine is the right type of diet pill for you? Are you in dire need of medical help to speed up your weight loss progress? Or do you just want to lose a lot of weight without having to diet and exercise so much?
No matter what your reason is, you should still study your options before settling with one. So for now, if you are thinking of getting the prescription-only phendimetrazine or one of its marketed brands, read the items below to help you come up with a good decision.
Why Phendimetrazine is your perfect diet pill…
- Phendimetrazine gives you huge progress when it comes to losing weight. You can lost as much as 23 to 32 lbs. in a month, especially if paired with proper dieting and exercise.
- If you will not be using dieting and exercise, you should expect at least 20 lbs. lost on the first month. Not bad!
- It works as an anorectic drug, meaning, it mimics anorexia in a way. This means that your body thinks that you do not need food and therefore takes away your appetite for it. For most people this is a huge help already.
- Mainly used as a short term treatment option for those who are obese or who are borderline obese.
- Used in patients who need to rapidly drop those pounds, sometimes in preparation for an event like surgery.
- Keeps you alert since its effect gives you energy levels that are more than what you typically experience.
- Burns at least twice as much calories in your body.
- Not an herbal supplement with dodgy beginnings.
- Actually prescribed by physicians to actual patients – this is no scam.
Why Phendimetrazine is NOT your perfect diet pill…
- Has loads of side effects that you may not like.
- Not safe to be taken by nursing mothers or those who suspect that they might be pregnant.
- Can give you hand tremors, anxiety, depression, migraines and nausea. Some even get worse and experience vomiting.
- Gives you uncontrollable blood pressure, rapid heart rate and palpitations.
- Increased metabolism dehydrates your body, resulting to constipation, edema (or water retention) and having brittle hair. Although you can remedy this with more fluid intake.
- Should not be taken by those who only want to lose a few pounds – this is for the hard core ones who need to lose massive amount of weight in order to stay healthy and safe.
- Should not be taken by people who have a history of heart problems or thyroid issues since their current condition can get worse with the introduction of Phendimetrazine.
- Only available with a doctor’s prescription. If you see this online, note that you are seeing an illegal operation.
- Can only be used for a short burst of time since it can be addicting and harmful when used for extended periods of time.
- Prone to abuse and dependency (since composition is similar to amphetamines).
Alternatives with the same weight loss effects…
Give yourself the gift of an alternative – choose Phentramin-d. It works the same way – by suppressing your appetite and by burning those stored fat cells that are a nightmare to exercise off. But it has a much shorter list of side effects. In fact, most users report no side effects. At the worst, a minor headache during the first three to four days of treatment.