Why Tenuate is your perfect diet pill…
- Because Tenuate has a long track record of giving results and good ones, too, to its list of past users.
- It’s been long used by doctors to treat (short term) obesity.
- You can lose as much as a pound per day while on Tenuate, especially during the first few weeks of using the diet pill.
- You can also lose an average of 15 to 25 lbs. per month while on Tenuate, for the average users who do not do additional exercises or dieting.
- Is a powerful anorectic drug that can really suppress your appetite. It can really make you forget to eat at times so you just need to remind yourself to eat healthy food so that you will not grow weak.
- Provides you ample energy to sustain you throughout the day since it burns at least twice as much calories on a regular day compared to when you were not using Tenuate.
- Is a doctor-prescribed pill. This is not a homeopathic drug that is just given to just about anyone.
- Recognized and strictly regulated by the FDA so this is not an illegal drug.
Why Tenuate is NOT your perfect diet pill…
- Lots of controversies regarding the danger of its side effects especially for those who have long been on tenuate
- Makes you irritable, prone to mood swings or depressed, affects your general disposition by making you anxious all the time. This is a side effect of the extra calories burned.
- It’s like you are on caffeine 24/7 and can result to insomnia. Again, this is because of your body on hyperactive mode due to the constant calorie-burning.
- Not good for breastfeeding women and even the pregnant ones.
- Not perfect for those who may have a history or is prone to develop heart ailments as well as those with hormonal imbalance issues.
- Not recommended for those who are just trying to lose a little bit of weight.
- Not recommended for individuals who want to retain their muscle tone as they lose weight.
- It is better that you stick to your regular gym routine if this is the case or take body building supplements to facilitate that. Tenuate simply makes you lose the weight and is not fit for muscle-building.
- Should not be taken for more than 12 weeks at a time since this is a short-term drug only.
- Can be prone to abuse and misuse, especially if you abuse the prescription given to you by your doctor.
- Cannot be bought online since this is a prescription only drug.
Alternatives with the same weight loss effects…
Not all diet pills are created equal and if you can just put the positive effects of Tenuate minus the side effects, then it would be almost perfect. That drug is actually existing in the name of Phentramin-d.
It is a cheaper alternative to Tenuate but more importantly, the FDA has approved of its sale over the counter (and therefore, online) since it poses no significant negative side effects as you take it to lose a lot of weight.